Homemakers & Companions of Florida is owned and managed by registered Nurses with over 20 years in the business. Joan has a vision,that is to see ensure that our at needs population is treated with the dignity they deserve. We treat each person as an individual and go above and beyond to give them that WOW ! factor. Let us pamper you or your loved ones, you deserve it.
What We Offer
• Homemakers & Companions of Florida assign a Registered Nurse to each client.
• Free Initial assestment done before assigning Companion/Aide.
• Weekly, Biweekly or Monthly follow up at no extra cost.
• Personality matchup. We are geniuses at doing matchup.
• Certified Aide, Loving Companions and Homemakers.
• Licensed and Insured staff. Background checks done on all contractors/employees.
• No job too little! We come out for 4 or more hours at no extra charge.
• We work with you and we send weekly reports to out of state families as needed.
“Please note that we were more than pleased with your caregiver's service and would highly recommend her to anyone
The devotion and compassion she showed to my mother was outstanding. We are convinced she is an angel sent to us in our time of need...Thank you so much for sending her to us...” Bradley Grosh
“...Thank you for your supervision of the HMCS service which enabled my mother to attend her two grandchildren's weddings. Special thanks to your caregiver for enabling my mother to have fun! Mom had "the time of her life"
(and danced to it, too, in her wheelchair) because of your caregiver's interest, patience, sensitivity and participation... qualities recognized and appreciated.
I wish her good fortune and blessings....” Jessica Priston
“To all of my beloved staff at Homemakers & Companions, There are no words strong enough to express my appreciation to you for the care and
concern you have shown during the process of taking care of my wife. Thank you. ...” Alan Smith