• Provides professional live-in assistance for $130 daily (non-driver) or from $13/hr (non-driver)
• Friendly conversation and participation in recreational activities
• Assistance with phone calls and correspondence
• Medication reminder
• Transportation to physicians, shopping or recreation
• Assistance with general mobility
• Meal preparation, planning, and shopping
• Light housekeeping
• Mopping floors
• Bathroom cleaning
• Countertop cleaning
• Changing linens
• Household organization and upkeep
Historically, assisted living facilities and nursing homes have been viewed as the only choice for elderly people who need around-the-clock personal, non medical home care. Unfortunately, neither institution can guarantee the type of consistent, compassionate, one-on-one attention your elderly loved one deserves.
As caregivers and family members, we are faced with the tasks of choosing what we know is best for our loved ones.
Let Homemakers & Companion of Florida help you with that task. We are trained to guide and assist you as you make these critical decisions.
We provide the best in Homemakers & Companions Services. Isn't that what we want for ourselves? Let your loved ones be pampered by our aides.
A live in or live out companion may be whats needed to keep your loved ones comfortable whereever they call home.